Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cloudland Socks

I have been a pattern writing fool this season. I started with Cloudland fingerless gloves, and loved them so much I had to knit socks in the same pattern. So here they are, released today. Just like the gloves, the cloud pattern, a nifty lacy faux cable, spirals in opposite directions on each foot. I've written it with an afterthought heel, though it should be called and "afterthefact" heel instead, cuz it is definitely well thought out ahead of time, tee hee. This is an easy to work, easy to understand, easy to size heel. You can find tips for heel sizing on Cloudland's ravelry pattern page. This pair is knit in Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in "Denim".

This pattern is available for sale online in my Ravelry store. You can buy it here.

No comments: