Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Website and Retrospective Gallery

I'd like to announce that I have a new website, www.lynnevogel.com. I wanted to have a place where I could post a permanent gallery of my retrospective work, and have a central hub for blog, store links, etc. This will remain my blog and you can access it from my webstie.


Of course a website is always a work in progress. But it's kind of fun to unfold one thing at a time. Recently I"ve been digging out photos of my earlier work. This piece (modeled by my friend Leah in Taos, NM) was one of the pieces I sold at the Santa Fe Weaving Gallery back in 1986ish. It's all knit from yarns from La Lana Wools in Taos, and I believe this was a combo of Potpouri and Moonmist Forever Random Blends  and Onion Skins on Silk. Those yarns were so gorgeous in intarsia patterns and the colors resonated with the desert with a special life that glowed there more than anywhere else. Talk about native dyes! For more retrospective work, check out my new Gallery page at lvdotcom.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

going right now to check out the new place! exciting!!!