Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Patterns Now Available

My original patterns are now available in PDF format on Wool Etc! I will be adding more, so keep checking Wool Etc for more offerings. I'm going to post the patterns as projects on Ravelry for those of you who are enjoying that site. Lori of Capistrano Fiber Arts has knit this hat twice and has posted both of them in her projects on Ravelry. She goes by SpinSpin. If you haven't checked out her blog lately, you should. She has gorgeous roving and yarn for sale. I'm currently spinning some merino/tussah in Stormy Skies. It's delicious.

The first pattern I'm offering is my Four Rings Entrelac Hat. Start from a "core 4" of rectangles and build this into a seamless and very comfy hat. This challenging pattern comes complete with clear illustrations. For experienced knitters.

I knit this one from my own handspun. It's merino/angora 14 wpi approx DK weight. Allow 300 yds.

1 comment:

VaDiehl said...

Lynne,
The Coffee County Manchester Public Library would love to have you as part of our Author Signing on January 19. If you are at all interested, please contact me at vadiehl.library@gmail.com
Thank you,
Virginia